Hemp is the source of delta 10 tetrahydrocannabinol, a newly popular cannabinoid. Delta 10 provides euphoric and relaxing effects similar to those of Delta 9 THC, cannabis’ main psychoactive compound.
Are delta 10 gummies legal?
Delta 10 is derived from either cannabis or hemp. The 2018 Farm Bill federally legalized hemp and its derivatives, like CBD, as long as they contain no more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. Most Delta 10 on the market today is derived from legal hemp and CBD isolate. However, some states have banned or restricted the sale and use of Delta 10 products, regardless of source. Be sure to check the specific laws in your state regarding hemp and Delta 8.
Delta 10 gummy effects vs. delta 9 thc
The effects of Delta 10 gummies share similarities with Delta 9 THC gummies, but Delta 10 is reported to produce a more clear-headed and less anxious high.
- Onset time – Both THC isomers take 30-90 minutes for the effects to kick in. This slow onset allows you to take it slow.
- Peak effects – Delta 10 results in milder euphoria, energy, and perceptual changes compared to the intense high of Delta 9 edibles. The peak high lasts around 3-4 hours.
- Comedown – The comedown and afterglow of Delta 10 are usually more clear-headed, allowing you to go about your day without strong lingering effects. Delta 9 results in more fogginess or fatigue after the main effects wear off.
- Anxiety and paranoia – Delta 10 results in lower rates of anxiety and paranoia compared to Delta 9, especially in those prone to THC-induced anxiety. However, improper dosage still causes some users anxiety with any THC isomer.
- Therapeutic benefits – Both THC isomers offer pain relief, reduced inflammation, eased anxiety, improved sleep, and other health benefits. However, Delta 10 allows you to experience these with more mental clarity.
For many, the differences make delta 10 gummies more suitable for daily use for both recreational enjoyment and health benefits. However, individual biochemistry plays a large role in any THC experience.
How to dose delta 10 gummies?
Delta 10 gummies are available in various shapes, flavors, and strengths. Gummies typically contain 10-25mg of Delta 10 per piece, but you find gummies with up to 50mg per piece. We recommend starting with half of a 10 or 25mg Delta 10 gummy and waiting at least 1.5 hours before taking more. A light to common dose of Delta 10 ranges from 10-40mg, but the effects are very individualized. If you have no prior experience with THC edibles, start very low, especially if you are petite or sensitive to cannabis. Wait to fully feel the effects before deciding if you should take more. Keep your Delta 10 gummies in a cool dark place away from heat, air, light, and moisture which degrade potency.
Price shop for the best deals. High-quality Delta 10 gummies generally range from $30-$60 per package depending on gummy count and strength. Subscribe for additional discounts on future orders from your top brands.