Cannabinoids like delta-8 THC, delta-9 THC, and HHC are becoming increasingly popular alternatives to traditional marijuana. All three compounds produce psychoactive effects, but each has its unique properties and effects. In this blog, we’ll compare HHC vape carts to Delta 8 and Delta 9 vape carts so you determine which is best for you.
HHC stands for tetrahydrocannabinol and is a type of THC that naturally occurs in tiny amounts in hemp and cannabis plants. Chemists convert CBD into HHC through a chemical process known as hydrogenation. This results in a cannabinoid that is structurally similar to THC but with some distinct differences. Like other THC compounds, HHC binds to the CB1 receptors in the brain, creating a “high” feeling. However, HHC is said to produce more of a head-high and energizing, stimulating effect compared to delta 8 or 9. The high from HHC also doesn’t last as long, making it preferable for some users.
Benefits of hhc vape carts
- Provides a more clear-headed, energetic high compared to other THCs
- Shorter duration of effects than delta 8 or 9 (2-3 hours)
- Does not cause anxiety, paranoia, or clouded thinking like Delta 9
- Federally legal and does not show up on drug tests
- Available in many tasty vape juice flavors
Comparing hhc vape cart effects to delta 8
Delta 8 THC is another hemp-derived cannabinoid that has surged in popularity recently.
- HHC provides a more energizing, stimulating high compared to the calming effects of delta-8
- Delta 8 is more likely to cause sedation while HHC boosts energy and creativity
- HHC produces a shorter high while delta 8 effects last 4-6 hours
- Delta 8 has been reported to have therapeutic benefits for pain, nausea, anxiety, and sleep
- HHC is federally legal while delta 8 exists in a legal gray area
- Both are smoother experiences than the intense high of delta-9 THC
hhc carts are a better choice for those who want a creative, energizing high while Delta 8 fits those looking for relief from pain or anxiety. However, delta 8 remains federally legal making it more easily accessible.
Comparing hhc vape cart effects to delta 9
Delta 9 THC is the main psychoactive compound in marijuana that produces an intoxicating high.
- HHC provides a clearer-headed high while delta 9 causes more psychoactive effects like distorted sensory perception
- Delta 9 is more likely to induce paranoia, anxiety, and cloudy thinking
- The effects of delta 9 last much longer – up to 8 hours compared to 2-3 hours with HHC
- Delta 9 has a wider range of medical benefits including pain relief and stimulating appetite
- HHC is currently federally legal while Delta 9 is a Schedule I illegal drug
- The delta 9 high is more sedating while HHC is energizing
HHC vape carts produce a “lighter” high that allows you to still feel functional and clear-headed. Delta 9 has much stronger psychoactive properties that affect cognitive function and last for many hours. Delta 9 remains illegal at the federal level.